- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 525,570 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 21, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Sunday 21 Apr 2019 23:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 3 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 3 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 21, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Film
There’s a lot of classic film locations around Kings Cross, but it was news to me that the famous Monty Python Dead Parrot sketch was filmed in Cally Pets at 345 Caledonian Road. The first version of the sketch was … Continue reading
The wonderful archive team at the BBC have put almost the entire contents of the Radio Times from 1923-2009 online in a project known as the BBC genome. It’s a glorious resource you could get lost in for hours. A … Continue reading
1pm to 6pm 2 November 2013 the fantastic floating cinema which last visited this summer returns, this time for Camden’s New Wave Festival. The Floating Cinema and artists Tracy & Hobbs will be at Granary Square Steps for a day … Continue reading
COMMUNION is the fourth feature film from King’s Cross based award winning and critically acclaimed director Greg Hall whose previous work has garnered a reputation as raw, cutting edge, relevant British cinema in the shape of feature films The Plague (2004), Kapital (2007) and SSDD: … Continue reading
The Town Hall’s walls are serving as a canvas for a short film on World War I this week. The projection has been provided by the Belgian Tourist Office, which has also had a food van driven over from Brussels … Continue reading
Y Touring Theatre Company pioneered the Theatre of Debate® format. With live performances, podcasts and online resources on ethical, social and moral dilemmas it provokes debate and discussion. Y Touring is based at OneKX on the corner of Cromer Street … Continue reading