- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 521,858 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road January 18, 2019Levels for site Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Friday 18 Jan 2019 04:00:00 GMT, Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Friday 18 Jan 2019 05:00:00 GMT, Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding: Low Index: 1 (Trigger)Friday 18 Jan 2019 05:00:00 GMT, Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding: Low Index: 1 (Trigger) For more informatio […]
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road January 18, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Arts and Entertainment
At dusk on a backstreet south of the Euston Road, Redhanded’s glowing shopfront jumps out from the swathe of council estates. Cromer Street is a perpetually shuttered row of shops, and two artists have set up a temporary studio and … Continue reading
Readers of a certain age might remember (through a haze) the excitement of the Britpop era and Oasis. It was 20 years ago that they filmed the video for Supersonic on the rooftop of what is now the self storage … Continue reading
1pm to 6pm 2 November 2013 the fantastic floating cinema which last visited this summer returns, this time for Camden’s New Wave Festival. The Floating Cinema and artists Tracy & Hobbs will be at Granary Square Steps for a day … Continue reading
Invitations went out last week for a celebration of “Vert”, the KX green sculpture. Was your name on the list? King’s Cross Community Projects, a charitable trust set up to manage the project, raised many thousands of pounds in cash … Continue reading
Local community theatre organisation Y Touring based at the OneKX building on Judd St has completed stage one of a stunning photographic project and is looking for help with stage two. Stage one was taking portrait photos of local people; … Continue reading
A two day family friendly festival takes place this weekend at Granary Square. It will include a range of free events and activities. There will be loads to see and do including; · Chimney sweep lessons for children · Penny … Continue reading