Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Daniel Zylbersztajn on Stop making our Postal Rail a… Albert Beale on Stop making our Postal Rail a… August 2017 –… on Stop making our Postal Rail a… pilgrimbeart on Black-Cab Drivers and idling e… John Ashwell on Kings Cross remains a Race Tra… OC on Kings Cross remains a Race Tra… Geoffrey Eagland on Kings Cross remains a Race Tra… Daniel Zylbersztajn on Kings Cross remains a Race Tra…
Twitter @kingscrossukMy Tweets
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 500,005 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road September 22, 2017Using measurements recorded up to Friday 22 Sep 2017 16:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road September 22, 2017
- Friday: Light Cloud, Minimum Temperature: 14°C (57°F)Minimum Temperature: 14°C (57°F), Wind Direction: South South Westerly, Wind Speed: 8mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1021mb, Humidity: 48%, UV Risk: 4, Pollution: Low, Sunset: 19:00 BST
- Saturday: Light Cloud, Maximum Temperature: 19°C (66°F) Minimum Temperature: 14°C (57°F)Maximum Temperature: 19°C (66°F), Minimum Temperature: 14°C (57°F), Wind Direction: Southerly, Wind Speed: 7mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1022mb, Humidity: 60%, UV Risk: 3, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 06:47 BST, Sunset: 18:57 BST
- Sunday: Sunny Intervals, Maximum Temperature: 21°C (70°F) Minimum Temperature: 14°C (57°F)Maximum Temperature: 21°C (70°F), Minimum Temperature: 14°C (57°F), Wind Direction: South Easterly, Wind Speed: 8mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1020mb, Humidity: 54%, UV Risk: 4, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 06:49 BST, Sunset: 18:55 BST
- Friday: Light Cloud, Minimum Temperature: 14°C (57°F)
Category Archives: Arts and Entertainment
Hillview Love my Neighbour Festival Saturday 5th August 2017 2pm to 10pm Live Music Orquestra Estelar Ash Walker Bitter & Twisted The Harmonic Cats Nick & Jon from Midhope Gwang Djembe Drummers Dance Escuela de Baile – flamenco Ankhile Putt … Continue reading
This year the King’s Cross – Brunswick Neighbourhood Association will be holding the Camden Mela on Sunday 17th July 2016 at Corams Fields, 93 Guilford Street, London WC1n 1DN. This is always a very popular family event which showcases the … Continue reading
The Geddes Gallery (formerly KC Continental Foods aka the Italian Deli at 26 Caledonian Road) is getting back into the swing of things with some new shows – first up is the Mammary Gang >Private view: Saturday 14th May 6.30-9pm … Continue reading
The wonderful Collingham Gardens Nursery, which some people may remember from the Open Garden Square Weekend in June, is holding it’s annual fete this Saturday from 1pm to 4.30pm. It promises to be tons of fun with delicious food, a … Continue reading
Thomas Hardy, sometime warden of St Pancras Old Church, described West Gallery Quire music in his novels and poetry. This programme will include readings from Hardy and associated music. Audience participation will be invited. London Gallery Quire specialise in the … Continue reading
Summer fete Saturday 4th July from midday at St Andrews on Matilda Street behind Barnard Park.
The wonderful archive team at the BBC have put almost the entire contents of the Radio Times from 1923-2009 online in a project known as the BBC genome. It’s a glorious resource you could get lost in for hours. A … Continue reading
The Kings Cross based Atelier Tammam, more known for its outstanding ethical fashion and bridal ware have created a “Sustainable World Art Competition & Exhibition” here in Kings Cross,the first of its kind. Come and see the Public Exhibition: May … Continue reading