- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 526,355 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 19, 2019There are no recent data for Camden - Euston Road.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 19, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Science
The Crick Institute released it’s latest community newsletter today. Crick Community Newsletter Autumn 2013 If you’d like a hard copy please contact Hannah Camm at the Crick.
The Crick Institute, currently being built immediately behind the British Library in Somers Town, has just circulated it’s latest newsletter for the local community. Download it in PDF format here
Fancy you and your children working with professional illustrators, artists, scientists and architects to create a beautifully designed book telling stories – in words and pictures – about science, and having the book published by The Francis Crick Institute to … Continue reading
King's Cross is home to many celebrities, one of whom is Professor Phil James. Phil did his medical training at our local hospital, UCH. He lives in King's Cross and is President of the International Association for the Study of Obesity (IASO), … Continue reading