- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 524,635 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road March 24, 2019Levels for site Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Sunday 24 Mar 2019 02:00:00 GMT, Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Sunday 24 Mar 2019 00:00:00 GMT, Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Sunday 24 Mar 2019 00:00:00 GMT, Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Measurement) For more in […]
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road March 24, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Noticeboard
The wonderful Collingham Gardens Nursery, which some people may remember from the Open Garden Square Weekend in June, is holding it’s annual fete this Saturday from 1pm to 4.30pm. It promises to be tons of fun with delicious food, a … Continue reading
Robert Milne of King’s Cross Development Forum writes: At its next meeting, on 8 July, the Forum will hear from Heatherwick Studio and Argent about the (possibly controversial) intentions for the Coal Drops. Heatherwick Studio is also designing the Google headquarters … Continue reading
Summer fete Saturday 4th July from midday at St Andrews on Matilda Street behind Barnard Park.
Just a mile away from King’s Cross is the long established community of Islington Park Street, 18 mixed-need residents, living in four victorian properties knocked into one large home, who provide mutual support in a caring communal environment. The community is … Continue reading
Taken from callysouth.co.uk: In just over a week, local residents will have the opportunity to discuss the problems caused by the implementation of the two-way system on Caledonian Rd with one of our local councillors, Paul Convery, plus two representatives from Islington Council. … Continue reading
This year the Living Streets Supporters Conference will be held right here and will gear the campaign up to get living streets on the political agenda for the 2015 general election. Living Streets is the national campaign for safe, attractive … Continue reading
As part of the Expanded Boundaries/Restless Futures series, Central St Martin’s hosts a panel discussion about King’s Cross this Saturday evening. The event runs from 5 to 7pm at The Crossing, Granary Building, 1 Granary Square and places need to … Continue reading