- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 525,570 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 21, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Sunday 21 Apr 2019 23:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 3 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 3 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 21, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Buy&Sell
Judith Paris, founder of King’s Cross special enterprise group, Get More, has set up a Farm Drop in King’s Cross and will be hosting a taster evening this Friday. Farm Drop is a new way of buying food produced within … Continue reading
‘Khaled Hosseini wrote in the Kite Runner that: “There are many children in Afghanistan but not many with a childhood” ‘We hope that the kindness of those making donations to POP UP 38 will help bring about a dramatic change in the lives of … Continue reading
Readers of kingscrossenvironment.com can claim a 10% discount for a lovely sun bed as winter approaches… just quote (weboffer2012). The Tanning Shop is next door to Nando’s on York Way. 0207 278 3604 If you have any problems when quoting … Continue reading
Give & Take Free community event and swap shop Saturday 31 March 10.30am-2pm Somers Town Community Centre
Just in from Camden – last minute news of a promising community event Give & Take to the West of Kings Cross. There are some pics of the last Give and Take over in Facebook. >>Free community event and swap … Continue reading
Here's a brilliant way to get those annoying jobs done that are a constant millstone around your neck whilst, at one and the same time, supporting the arts! Girl Friday is a fab new micro business operating in King's Cross … Continue reading
Tony's Hemp Corner is no more and stripping out at No10 Caledonian Road a while ago revealed this lovely old signage in a 1950s, possibly earlier typeface which I snapped in the lovely light today. I think this is in … Continue reading