Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Twitter @kingscrossukMy Tweets
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 488,468 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 25, 2017Using measurements recorded up to Tuesday 25 Apr 2017 14:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 25, 2017
- Tuesday: Sunny Intervals, Maximum Temperature: 11°C (52°F) Minimum Temperature: 4°C (39°F)Maximum Temperature: 11°C (52°F), Minimum Temperature: 4°C (39°F), Wind Direction: North North Westerly, Wind Speed: 9mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1014mb, Humidity: 35%, UV Risk: 6, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 05:45 BST, Sunset: 20:13 BST
- Wednesday: Light Cloud, Maximum Temperature: 10°C (50°F) Minimum Temperature: 3°C (37°F)Maximum Temperature: 10°C (50°F), Minimum Temperature: 3°C (37°F), Wind Direction: Northerly, Wind Speed: 10mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1017mb, Humidity: 55%, UV Risk: 5, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 05:43 BST, Sunset: 20:15 BST
- Thursday: Light Cloud, Maximum Temperature: 11°C (52°F) Minimum Temperature: 6°C (43°F)Maximum Temperature: 11°C (52°F), Minimum Temperature: 6°C (43°F), Wind Direction: West North Westerly, Wind Speed: 7mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1018mb, Humidity: 43%, UV Risk: 5, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 05:41 BST, Sunset: 20:17 BST
- Tuesday: Sunny Intervals, Maximum Temperature: 11°C (52°F) Minimum Temperature: 4°C (39°F)
Category Archives: New
In a radical efficiency move Camden Council is to be replaced entirely by software with public services delivered by cash machines, parking meters and street cleaning robots controlled by an ‘artificial brain’. We can reveal today that the brain, christened … Continue reading
Community based pressure groups always said allowing the eleven storey building heights at the south end of King’s Cross Railways Lands, now trademarked as King’s Cross, and the building height at King’s Place would result in further high buildings locally. … Continue reading
Head to St Pancras Open Weekend on the 4 & 5 February where visitors will get the chance to learn more from heritage experts, engineers and volunteers about St Pancras Locks on the Regent’s Canal. As part of the Open Weekend, on … Continue reading
On Saturday 18 February 12.00 to 13.30 people are invited to gather outside the entrance of the former Holloway prison on Parkhurst Road, N7 to support a call for the building to be opened for public use. Holloway prison closed last … Continue reading
Spotted by Patrick and Sarah Swan in the hidden garden between Northdown and Balfe Streets on Monday, was this incredible flock of endangered Fieldfares. They explain: “The flock was actually much larger than the photo shows. The birds were around for … Continue reading
Thanks to the lovely people in the Facebook Group Camden a Pictoral History for the pic.
Copenhagen Youth Project at 172 Copenhagen Street N1 0ST is a unique youth project working in partnership with young people to create and sustain positive youth culture. Every year 90% of young people that CYP work with aged 7 to 11, … Continue reading
The marvellous arts and environment community organisation Cally Arts has been working hard, in partnership with the Canals and Rivers Trust and Islington Council, to take care of the towpath from Maiden Lane (York Way) bridge to the Islington Tunnel. … Continue reading