Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Daniel Zylbersztajn on Stop making our Postal Rail a… Albert Beale on Stop making our Postal Rail a… August 2017 –… on Stop making our Postal Rail a… pilgrimbeart on Black-Cab Drivers and idling e… John Ashwell on Kings Cross remains a Race Tra… OC on Kings Cross remains a Race Tra… Geoffrey Eagland on Kings Cross remains a Race Tra… Daniel Zylbersztajn on Kings Cross remains a Race Tra…
Twitter @kingscrossukMy Tweets
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 505,256 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road December 17, 2017Using measurements recorded up to Sunday 17 Dec 2017 02:00:00 GMT, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road December 17, 2017
- Saturday: Light Cloud, Minimum Temperature: 1°C (34°F)Minimum Temperature: 1°C (34°F), Wind Direction: North Westerly, Wind Speed: 4mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1018mb, Humidity: 70%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunset: 15:52 GMT
- Sunday: Light Rain, Maximum Temperature: 7°C (45°F) Minimum Temperature: 3°C (37°F)Maximum Temperature: 7°C (45°F), Minimum Temperature: 3°C (37°F), Wind Direction: South Westerly, Wind Speed: 6mph, Visibility: Moderate, Pressure: 1024mb, Humidity: 85%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 08:01 GMT, Sunset: 15:52 GMT
- Monday: Sunny Intervals, Maximum Temperature: 6°C (43°F) Minimum Temperature: 0°C (32°F)Maximum Temperature: 6°C (43°F), Minimum Temperature: 0°C (32°F), Wind Direction: North North Westerly, Wind Speed: 4mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1030mb, Humidity: 82%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 08:02 GMT, Sunset: 15:52 GMT
- Saturday: Light Cloud, Minimum Temperature: 1°C (34°F)
Category Archives: New
Thursday and the volunteers from London Wildlife Trust at Camley Street Natural Park were hard at work again. They were looking after the rich mix of naturally set and cultivated plants on the towpath and the path above between Maiden … Continue reading
The Royal Mail infrastructure of tunnels that connect Whitechapel with Mount Pleasant Postal Sorting Office and Paddington Station and which was closed in 2003 will scandalously reopen in September 2017 as a Postal Museum tourist attraction called “Mail Ride” (see … Continue reading
Hillview Love my Neighbour Festival Saturday 5th August 2017 2pm to 10pm Live Music Orquestra Estelar Ash Walker Bitter & Twisted The Harmonic Cats Nick & Jon from Midhope Gwang Djembe Drummers Dance Escuela de Baile – flamenco Ankhile Putt … Continue reading
We are not willing to continue to take the pollution by cars that are forced through our streets, nor do we wish to accept their noise nor the dangers posed by continuously speeding vehicles.
Good that I have an email from Sadiq Khan, where his assistant promised to look into the traffic at King’s Cross, before he got elected on 11/3/16:
I’m sure everyone in King’s Cross would want to stand in solidarity with the people of Manchester right now. The loss of a child is something no one ever recovers from. The future will be a hard one for so … Continue reading
In a radical efficiency move Camden Council is to be replaced entirely by software with public services delivered by cash machines, parking meters and street cleaning robots controlled by an ‘artificial brain’. We can reveal today that the brain, christened … Continue reading
Community based pressure groups always said allowing the eleven storey building heights at the south end of King’s Cross Railways Lands, now trademarked as King’s Cross, and the building height at King’s Place would result in further high buildings locally. … Continue reading