- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 524,555 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road March 21, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Thursday 21 Mar 2019 23:00:00 GMT, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road March 21, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: New
TFL says it needs more time and more consultations on Kings Cross. It is not an unknown. In fact, most people in London will recognize Kings Cross as a manic place for traffic, pedestrians and cyclists. We at Kings Cross … Continue reading
On your search for an Indie Cafe that truly supports the local community and can serve as a local hub for events of all sorts at Kings Cross, you may mostly not be lucky. Kings Cross has increasingly become … Continue reading
Thursday and the volunteers from London Wildlife Trust at Camley Street Natural Park were hard at work again. They were looking after the rich mix of naturally set and cultivated plants on the towpath and the path above between Maiden … Continue reading
The Royal Mail infrastructure of tunnels that connect East London Whitechapel with the Ventral London Mount Pleasant Postal Sorting Office and the West London Paddington Station and which was closed in 2003 will scandalously reopen in September 2017 as a … Continue reading
Hillview Love my Neighbour Festival Saturday 5th August 2017 2pm to 10pm Live Music Orquestra Estelar Ash Walker Bitter & Twisted The Harmonic Cats Nick & Jon from Midhope Gwang Djembe Drummers Dance Escuela de Baile – flamenco Ankhile Putt … Continue reading
We are not willing to continue to take the pollution by cars that are forced through our streets, nor do we wish to accept their noise nor the dangers posed by continuously speeding vehicles.
Good that I have an email from Sadiq Khan, where his assistant promised to look into the traffic at King’s Cross, before he got elected on 11/3/16:
I’m sure everyone in King’s Cross would want to stand in solidarity with the people of Manchester right now. The loss of a child is something no one ever recovers from. The future will be a hard one for so … Continue reading
In a radical efficiency move Camden Council is to be replaced entirely by software with public services delivered by cash machines, parking meters and street cleaning robots controlled by an ‘artificial brain’. We can reveal today that the brain, christened … Continue reading