- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 524,680 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road March 25, 2019Levels for site Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Monday 25 Mar 2019 18:00:00 GMT, Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Monday 25 Mar 2019 19:00:00 GMT, Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding: Low Index: 1 (Trigger)Monday 25 Mar 2019 19:00:00 GMT, Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding: Low Index: 1 (Trigger) For more informatio […]
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road March 25, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Planning, Licensing and Regulation
Community based pressure groups always said allowing the eleven storey building heights at the south end of King’s Cross Railways Lands, now trademarked as King’s Cross, and the building height at King’s Place would result in further high buildings locally. … Continue reading
The Kings Cross rental market never ceases to amaze. Here’s the latest on spareroom.co.uk – 13 people in three rooms, one a dorm room of seven (also on Gumtree). Not quite sure where it is – but the map pin suggests … Continue reading
A licence transfer notice for 47-51 Caledonian Road suggests that the relatively shortlived TED restaurant is to be replaced by a steak joint, Flatiron. If this is right, as Kings Cross is short of steak places this is welcome. Reviews … Continue reading
Local residents group CallySouth organised a public meeting attended by 50 people at the Driver pub on Monday June 8. The meeting’s aim was to discuss ways to return traffic levels on Wharfdale Road to those that existed before the new … Continue reading
Camden is being asked by hotel developers to bust through local roofline heights and set a precedent for increased densities and crowding in Kings Cross with an oversize extension to the 1970s ‘Camden Town Hall Extension’ now vacated by the … Continue reading