Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Twitter @kingscrossukMy Tweets
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 488,448 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 25, 2017Using measurements recorded up to Tuesday 25 Apr 2017 11:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 25, 2017
- Tuesday: Sunny, Maximum Temperature: 11°C (52°F) Minimum Temperature: 4°C (39°F)Maximum Temperature: 11°C (52°F), Minimum Temperature: 4°C (39°F), Wind Direction: North North Westerly, Wind Speed: 7mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1013mb, Humidity: 36%, UV Risk: 6, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 05:45 BST, Sunset: 20:13 BST
- Wednesday: Light Cloud, Maximum Temperature: 10°C (50°F) Minimum Temperature: 2°C (36°F)Maximum Temperature: 10°C (50°F), Minimum Temperature: 2°C (36°F), Wind Direction: Northerly, Wind Speed: 10mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1017mb, Humidity: 53%, UV Risk: 5, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 05:43 BST, Sunset: 20:15 BST
- Thursday: Thick Cloud, Maximum Temperature: 11°C (52°F) Minimum Temperature: 6°C (43°F)Maximum Temperature: 11°C (52°F), Minimum Temperature: 6°C (43°F), Wind Direction: West North Westerly, Wind Speed: 8mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1019mb, Humidity: 42%, UV Risk: 5, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 05:41 BST, Sunset: 20:17 BST
- Tuesday: Sunny, Maximum Temperature: 11°C (52°F) Minimum Temperature: 4°C (39°F)
Category Archives: Planning, Licensing and Regulation
Community based pressure groups always said allowing the eleven storey building heights at the south end of King’s Cross Railways Lands, now trademarked as King’s Cross, and the building height at King’s Place would result in further high buildings locally. … Continue reading
The Kings Cross rental market never ceases to amaze. Here’s the latest on spareroom.co.uk – 13 people in three rooms, one a dorm room of seven (also on Gumtree). Not quite sure where it is – but the map pin suggests … Continue reading
A licence transfer notice for 47-51 Caledonian Road suggests that the relatively shortlived TED restaurant is to be replaced by a steak joint, Flatiron. If this is right, as Kings Cross is short of steak places this is welcome. Reviews … Continue reading
Local residents group CallySouth organised a public meeting attended by 50 people at the Driver pub on Monday June 8. The meeting’s aim was to discuss ways to return traffic levels on Wharfdale Road to those that existed before the new … Continue reading
Camden is being asked by hotel developers to bust through local roofline heights and set a precedent for increased densities and crowding in Kings Cross with an oversize extension to the 1970s ‘Camden Town Hall Extension’ now vacated by the … Continue reading
The controversial plans for the Institute of physics building at 4 Balfe Street go to planning committee for decision tonight (1900 at Town Hall on Upper St). Cabe Franklin who lives next door to the proposed building has found some … Continue reading