Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
pilgrimbeart on Black-Cab Drivers and idling e… John Ashwell on Kings Cross remains a Race Tra… OC on Kings Cross remains a Race Tra… Geoffrey Eagland on Kings Cross remains a Race Tra… Daniel Zylbersztajn on Kings Cross remains a Race Tra… Tony Rees on Rainscreen cladding in Islingt… King’s Cross (… on Help Bob Stuckey create a plaq… Dr Walter on Cally Arts looking after the t…
Twitter @kingscrossukMy Tweets
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 496,079 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road July 24, 2017Using measurements recorded up to Monday 24 Jul 2017 17:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road July 24, 2017
- Monday: Light Cloud, Minimum Temperature: 14°C (57°F)Minimum Temperature: 14°C (57°F), Wind Direction: North North Westerly, Wind Speed: 7mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1014mb, Humidity: 78%, UV Risk: 4, Pollution: Low, Sunset: 21:01 BST
- Tuesday: Light Cloud, Maximum Temperature: 22°C (72°F) Minimum Temperature: 16°C (61°F)Maximum Temperature: 22°C (72°F), Minimum Temperature: 16°C (61°F), Wind Direction: North North Westerly, Wind Speed: 7mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1016mb, Humidity: 57%, UV Risk: 6, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 05:13 BST, Sunset: 21:00 BST
- Wednesday: Light Rain, Maximum Temperature: 20°C (68°F) Minimum Temperature: 14°C (57°F)Maximum Temperature: 20°C (68°F), Minimum Temperature: 14°C (57°F), Wind Direction: South South Westerly, Wind Speed: 13mph, Visibility: Moderate, Pressure: 1006mb, Humidity: 87%, UV Risk: 2, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 05:15 BST, Sunset: 20:59 BST
- Monday: Light Cloud, Minimum Temperature: 14°C (57°F)
Category Archives: Noisy CEMEX concrete plant Rufford Street
There has been a lot of work going on with CEMEX over the past couple of months to improve their noisy behaviour on Rufford Street. The Council noise officers convened a meeting between the CEMEX plant manager Paul Betts, Joanne … Continue reading
Residents have noticed for years that when you leave your car for a few days in the residents spaces alongside the flank wall of the CEMEX plant on Rufford Street it gets covered in a layer of grime. When you … Continue reading
A CEMEX environmental compliance team visited the noisy plant on Rufford Street on 9 September. They visited my flat and I wrote about it here. A full environmental report was promised in ‘three to four weeks’ but i haven’t heard … Continue reading
Like a naughty child that when told off behaves worse, just to prove that it can the CEMEX plant on Rufford Street threw a little tantrum this morning. After enforcment visits by their own national environmental compliance team the guys … Continue reading
Today CEMEX sent an environmental compliance team and an acoustic consultant to the Rufford Street site following the persistent noise complaints made by residents and the Council. They took some measurements from my flat while loads of aggregate were being … Continue reading