- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 525,570 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 21, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Sunday 21 Apr 2019 23:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 3 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 3 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 21, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Noisy CEMEX concrete plant Rufford Street
There has been a lot of work going on with CEMEX over the past couple of months to improve their noisy behaviour on Rufford Street. The Council noise officers convened a meeting between the CEMEX plant manager Paul Betts, Joanne … Continue reading
Residents have noticed for years that when you leave your car for a few days in the residents spaces alongside the flank wall of the CEMEX plant on Rufford Street it gets covered in a layer of grime. When you … Continue reading
A CEMEX environmental compliance team visited the noisy plant on Rufford Street on 9 September. They visited my flat and I wrote about it here. A full environmental report was promised in ‘three to four weeks’ but i haven’t heard … Continue reading
Like a naughty child that when told off behaves worse, just to prove that it can the CEMEX plant on Rufford Street threw a little tantrum this morning. After enforcment visits by their own national environmental compliance team the guys … Continue reading
Today CEMEX sent an environmental compliance team and an acoustic consultant to the Rufford Street site following the persistent noise complaints made by residents and the Council. They took some measurements from my flat while loads of aggregate were being … Continue reading