Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Twitter @kingscrossukMy Tweets
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 508,616 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road February 24, 2018Using measurements recorded up to Saturday 24 Feb 2018 18:00:00 GMT, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road February 24, 2018
- Saturday: Partly Cloudy, Minimum Temperature: 0°C (32°F)Minimum Temperature: 0°C (32°F), Wind Direction: Easterly, Wind Speed: 10mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1022mb, Humidity: 59%, UV Risk: 2, Pollution: Low, Sunset: 17:31 GMT
- Sunday: Sunny, Maximum Temperature: 3°C (37°F) Minimum Temperature: -1°C (30°F)Maximum Temperature: 3°C (37°F), Minimum Temperature: -1°C (30°F), Wind Direction: East North Easterly, Wind Speed: 13mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1029mb, Humidity: 50%, UV Risk: 2, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 06:55 GMT, Sunset: 17:33 GMT
- Monday: Light Snow, Maximum Temperature: 2°C (36°F) Minimum Temperature: -3°C (27°F)Maximum Temperature: 2°C (36°F), Minimum Temperature: -3°C (27°F), Wind Direction: East North Easterly, Wind Speed: 12mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1031mb, Humidity: 48%, UV Risk: 2, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 06:53 GMT, Sunset: 17:35 GMT
- Saturday: Partly Cloudy, Minimum Temperature: 0°C (32°F)
Category Archives: Noise
The Royal Mail infrastructure of tunnels that connect Whitechapel with Mount Pleasant Postal Sorting Office and Paddington Station and which was closed in 2003 will scandalously reopen in September 2017 as a Postal Museum tourist attraction called “Mail Ride” (see … Continue reading
Local residents group CallySouth organised a public meeting attended by 50 people at the Driver pub on Monday June 8. The meeting’s aim was to discuss ways to return traffic levels on Wharfdale Road to those that existed before the new … Continue reading
Taken from callysouth.co.uk: In just over a week, local residents will have the opportunity to discuss the problems caused by the implementation of the two-way system on Caledonian Rd with one of our local councillors, Paul Convery, plus two representatives from Islington Council. … Continue reading
Rufford street regularly echoes to the noise of bells, an alarm bell ringing loudly for thirty seconds. At night,when all else is quiet the bell is audible inside houses. Stuart Cottis has spent months tracking down who is responsible for … Continue reading