- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 525,570 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 21, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Sunday 21 Apr 2019 23:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 3 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 3 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 21, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Broken Stuff on the Street
It should have been done years ago but finally new Tarmac is going down at this awful local junction.
There’s an unusually bad set of dips and bumps in the road at the junction of Euston Road and York Way at the moment. There has been some bad patching of the road here in the past and tyre-scrub of … Continue reading
Don’t get me wrong, Camden Council is carrying out daily rubbish collections on many roads in Kings Cross and they do send street sweepers around as well. A van regularly collects larger items. But it is not difficult to see, … Continue reading
The torch is getting up early to process along the Cally Road – details below from the police. UPDATE – photos and video of the Olympic torch Relay on the Cally Road, Islington are now online. > London 2012 Olympic … Continue reading