Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Twitter @kingscrossukMy Tweets
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 490,688 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 24, 2017Using measurements recorded up to Wednesday 24 May 2017 22:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website. […]
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 24, 2017
- Wednesday: Partly Cloudy, Minimum Temperature: 19°C (66°F)Minimum Temperature: 19°C (66°F), Wind Direction: South South Easterly, Wind Speed: 4mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1026mb, Humidity: 52%, UV Risk: 6, Pollution: Low, Sunset: 20:58 BST
- Thursday: Sunny, Maximum Temperature: 25°C (77°F) Minimum Temperature: 15°C (59°F)Maximum Temperature: 25°C (77°F), Minimum Temperature: 15°C (59°F), Wind Direction: Easterly, Wind Speed: 8mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1024mb, Humidity: 43%, UV Risk: 7, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 04:56 BST, Sunset: 20:59 BST
- Friday: Sunny, Maximum Temperature: 25°C (77°F) Minimum Temperature: 17°C (63°F)Maximum Temperature: 25°C (77°F), Minimum Temperature: 17°C (63°F), Wind Direction: East South Easterly, Wind Speed: 12mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1019mb, Humidity: 42%, UV Risk: 7, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 04:55 BST, Sunset: 21:01 BST
- Wednesday: Partly Cloudy, Minimum Temperature: 19°C (66°F)
Category Archives: Anti Social Behaviour, Crime etc
Pentonville suicide in part due to repeated failures by prison, inquest hears – corporate manslaughter?
An horrific tale of repeated mistakes was revealed at last weeks inquest into a January 2016 suicide at HMP Pentonville. Basic procedures established following a previous suicide weren’t followed and another person died. The details are below in a press … Continue reading →
The Met Police has announced via Twitter today that it has made three arrests a 17 year old boy, a 21 year old man and and 18 year old man. The BBC say: ‘A boy, 17, and a 21-year-old man … Continue reading →
CCTV video of attack on Alan Cartwright 7:35 Friday night – did you see anything, have you seen the stolen bikes ?
Police have released shocking CCTV footage of the attack on Alan Cartwright that led to his death. Be warned that this CCTV from above the Cally Road shows three people attacking Alan and his friends. I have thought about whether … Continue reading →
To update this post – the police have now named the victim as Alan Cartwright aged 15 – our deepest condolences go to his family, one cannot imagine what they must be feeling. If you have any information that may … Continue reading →
Cemex a colossal Mexican concrete company bought UK conrete-ier Readymix and the knackered old concrete plant sandwiched between Randalls Road, Rufford Street and the railway. They have a long history of incredibly noisy, in my view illegal behaviour. We have … Continue reading →
Following my recent article about the London Wildlife Trust taking over maintenance of Regent’s Canal towpath from Camley Street to the Islington tunnel, I was reminded that up until 2012, much of that maintenance was done by the voluntary organisation … Continue reading →
The Regent’s Canal towpath is a vital green corridor providing wildlife habitat and rare green open space in King’s Cross. Since the demise of British Waterways, the new Canals and Rivers Trust is responsible for the canal. Now the London … Continue reading →
There is hardly a time when the roads at Kings Cross are free of rubbish, especially plastic bags of any size with waste can be found in many locations, many corners have dropped unwanted furniture, and some communal recycling bins … Continue reading →