Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Twitter @kingscrossukMy Tweets
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 490,796 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 26, 2017Using measurements recorded up to Friday 26 May 2017 16:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 26, 2017
- Friday: Clear Sky, Minimum Temperature: 18°C (64°F)Minimum Temperature: 18°C (64°F), Wind Direction: Easterly, Wind Speed: 7mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1018mb, Humidity: 45%, UV Risk: 7, Pollution: Low, Sunset: 21:01 BST
- Saturday: Sunny, Maximum Temperature: 27°C (81°F) Minimum Temperature: 16°C (61°F)Maximum Temperature: 27°C (81°F), Minimum Temperature: 16°C (61°F), Wind Direction: South South Westerly, Wind Speed: 10mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1013mb, Humidity: 53%, UV Risk: 7, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 04:54 BST, Sunset: 21:02 BST
- Sunday: Light Cloud, Maximum Temperature: 24°C (75°F) Minimum Temperature: 16°C (61°F)Maximum Temperature: 24°C (75°F), Minimum Temperature: 16°C (61°F), Wind Direction: North Easterly, Wind Speed: 3mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1018mb, Humidity: 51%, UV Risk: 6, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 04:53 BST, Sunset: 21:03 BST
- Friday: Clear Sky, Minimum Temperature: 18°C (64°F)
Category Archives: Local issues
Community based pressure groups always said allowing the eleven storey building heights at the south end of King’s Cross Railways Lands, now trademarked as King’s Cross, and the building height at King’s Place would result in further high buildings locally. … Continue reading
The Kings Cross rental market never ceases to amaze. Here’s the latest on spareroom.co.uk – 13 people in three rooms, one a dorm room of seven (also on Gumtree). Not quite sure where it is – but the map pin suggests … Continue reading
A licence transfer notice for 47-51 Caledonian Road suggests that the relatively shortlived TED restaurant is to be replaced by a steak joint, Flatiron. If this is right, as Kings Cross is short of steak places this is welcome. Reviews … Continue reading
A public meeting organised by a group of local people under the banner of Islington Keep Our NHS Public will take place at Islington Town Hall, Upper Street on Tuesday 15 November between 7.30 – 9.00pm where the leader of … Continue reading
A trial structure of a segregated two-lane cycle path on Tavistock Place in Bloomsbury, adjacent to Kings Cross / St Pancras (leading to Torrington Place), is under threat of being demolished, due to a disgruntled group of a handful, but … Continue reading
Transport for London ran a major consultation in February this year to seek opinions on the broad principles they will use to redesign the current hated gyratory. They are aiming to publish the resulting consultation report, which should give us … Continue reading