Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Twitter @kingscrossukMy Tweets
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 508,616 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road February 24, 2018Using measurements recorded up to Saturday 24 Feb 2018 18:00:00 GMT, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road February 24, 2018
- Saturday: Partly Cloudy, Minimum Temperature: 0°C (32°F)Minimum Temperature: 0°C (32°F), Wind Direction: Easterly, Wind Speed: 10mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1022mb, Humidity: 59%, UV Risk: 2, Pollution: Low, Sunset: 17:31 GMT
- Sunday: Sunny, Maximum Temperature: 3°C (37°F) Minimum Temperature: -1°C (30°F)Maximum Temperature: 3°C (37°F), Minimum Temperature: -1°C (30°F), Wind Direction: East North Easterly, Wind Speed: 13mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1029mb, Humidity: 50%, UV Risk: 2, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 06:55 GMT, Sunset: 17:33 GMT
- Monday: Light Snow, Maximum Temperature: 2°C (36°F) Minimum Temperature: -3°C (27°F)Maximum Temperature: 2°C (36°F), Minimum Temperature: -3°C (27°F), Wind Direction: East North Easterly, Wind Speed: 12mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1031mb, Humidity: 48%, UV Risk: 2, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 06:53 GMT, Sunset: 17:35 GMT
- Saturday: Partly Cloudy, Minimum Temperature: 0°C (32°F)
Category Archives: Local issues
The Royal Mail infrastructure of tunnels that connect Whitechapel with Mount Pleasant Postal Sorting Office and Paddington Station and which was closed in 2003 will scandalously reopen in September 2017 as a Postal Museum tourist attraction called “Mail Ride” (see … Continue reading
Community based pressure groups always said allowing the eleven storey building heights at the south end of King’s Cross Railways Lands, now trademarked as King’s Cross, and the building height at King’s Place would result in further high buildings locally. … Continue reading
The Kings Cross rental market never ceases to amaze. Here’s the latest on spareroom.co.uk – 13 people in three rooms, one a dorm room of seven (also on Gumtree). Not quite sure where it is – but the map pin suggests … Continue reading
A licence transfer notice for 47-51 Caledonian Road suggests that the relatively shortlived TED restaurant is to be replaced by a steak joint, Flatiron. If this is right, as Kings Cross is short of steak places this is welcome. Reviews … Continue reading
A public meeting organised by a group of local people under the banner of Islington Keep Our NHS Public will take place at Islington Town Hall, Upper Street on Tuesday 15 November between 7.30 – 9.00pm where the leader of … Continue reading