- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 525,462 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 18, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Thursday 18 Apr 2019 11:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Moderate Index: 5 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :High Index: 7 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website. […]
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 18, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Local issues
The Royal Mail infrastructure of tunnels that connect East London Whitechapel with the Ventral London Mount Pleasant Postal Sorting Office and the West London Paddington Station and which was closed in 2003 will scandalously reopen in September 2017 as a … Continue reading
Community based pressure groups always said allowing the eleven storey building heights at the south end of King’s Cross Railways Lands, now trademarked as King’s Cross, and the building height at King’s Place would result in further high buildings locally. … Continue reading
The Kings Cross rental market never ceases to amaze. Here’s the latest on spareroom.co.uk – 13 people in three rooms, one a dorm room of seven (also on Gumtree). Not quite sure where it is – but the map pin suggests … Continue reading
A licence transfer notice for 47-51 Caledonian Road suggests that the relatively shortlived TED restaurant is to be replaced by a steak joint, Flatiron. If this is right, as Kings Cross is short of steak places this is welcome. Reviews … Continue reading
A public meeting organised by a group of local people under the banner of Islington Keep Our NHS Public will take place at Islington Town Hall, Upper Street on Tuesday 15 November between 7.30 – 9.00pm where the leader of … Continue reading