- Your turn to save most progressive cycle path stretch in South-Camden
- Petition launched to save outdoor pond
- Are you a Kings Cross community group looking for help with online fundraising?
- Drones over Pentonville – cops stop crooks in crime ‘copter caper
- Wildlife friendly sculpture wins Silver Gilt award
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road September 28, 2016Using measurements recorded up to Wednesday 28 Sep 2016 18:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road September 28, 2016
Twitter @kingscrossukMy Tweets
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
What people are saying
Frederick Guy on Your turn to save most progres… Brian Honeyball on Your turn to save most progres… Bill on Your turn to save most progres… Daniel Zylbersztajn on Your turn to save most progres… josephinebacon on Your turn to save most progres… Jerry N on Petition launched to save outd… Janet Bunworth on Beaconsfield buildings –… Janet Bunworth on Beaconsfield buildings –…
Do people read this stuff?
- 468,301 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- Wednesday: Thick Cloud, Minimum Temperature: 17°C (63°F)Minimum Temperature: 17°C (63°F), Wind Direction: South Westerly, Wind Speed: 13mph, Visibility: Moderate, Pressure: 1024mb, Humidity: 65%, UV Risk: 3, Pollution: Low, Sunset: 18:44 BST
- Thursday: Light Cloud, Maximum Temperature: 19°C (66°F) Minimum Temperature: 12°C (54°F)Maximum Temperature: 19°C (66°F), Minimum Temperature: 12°C (54°F), Wind Direction: Westerly, Wind Speed: 12mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1015mb, Humidity: 58%, UV Risk: 2, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 06:59 BST, Sunset: 18:41 BST
- Friday: Sunny Intervals, Maximum Temperature: 17°C (63°F) Minimum Temperature: 11°C (52°F)Maximum Temperature: 17°C (63°F), Minimum Temperature: 11°C (52°F), Wind Direction: West South Westerly, Wind Speed: 10mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1012mb, Humidity: 55%, UV Risk: 3, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 07:00 BST, Sunset: 18:39 BST
- Wednesday: Thick Cloud, Minimum Temperature: 17°C (63°F)
Category Archives: Kings Cross Station Refurbishment
We wrote in January amid all the back slapping about the ‘completion’ of Kings Cross Square that there would be issues with keeping it clean and tidy and a welcoming public space. In any public realm one needs to be … Continue reading
Kings Cross Square is staggering towards the finish line as more hoardings come down. But there still seems to be a way to go. Here’s a panorama of the square so far to try to give an impression of what … Continue reading
The campaign for a safe pedestrian/cycle bridge across the tracks at the immediate rear of King’s Cross station has written to Google to request they they build the bridge. If you’d like to add your name to that letter, or … Continue reading
Announcing that Google will delay moving into its new King’s Cross HQ from 2016 to 2017 to enable them to design a more ambitious building Joe Borrett, Head of Real Estate and Construction at Google, said in Tuesday’s Telegraph: “We … Continue reading
Kings Cross has opened its new old front square and already the space appears to have mastered its first debacle by apparently inviting only the residents on the Islington side of Kings Cross who received invites with lanyards and vouchers … Continue reading
At last Network Rail and their partners have finished the Kings Cross station programme and now the Kings Cross community has a new public space to live with. This morning, now the celebrities have departed we can start to … Continue reading