- Happy Xmas
- Pentonville facilities not ‘safe, decent and legal’
- Copenhagen Youth Project gives Christmas wishes to all
- Cally Arts looking after the towpath trees as London recognises importance of trees
- Pentonville suicide in part due to repeated failures by prison, inquest hears – corporate manslaughter?
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
josephinebacon on Pentonville suicide in part du… God is a Manc on Oasis in Kings Cross – S… Garnet on Beaconsfield buildings –… Matt Hitchin on Flatiron Steak replacing TED o… josephinebacon on Flatiron Steak replacing TED o… William Perrin on Death at Pentonville Prison sh… Patrick Gilliland on Thornhill Bridge Community Gar… josephinebacon on NHS Sustainability and Transfo…
Twitter @kingscrossukMy Tweets
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 479,257 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road January 16, 2017Using measurements recorded up to Monday 16 Jan 2017 09:00:00 GMT, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 3 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road January 16, 2017
- Monday: Heavy Rain, Maximum Temperature: 5°C (41°F) Minimum Temperature: 2°C (36°F)Maximum Temperature: 5°C (41°F), Minimum Temperature: 2°C (36°F), Wind Direction: East South Easterly, Wind Speed: 1mph, Visibility: Moderate, Pressure: 1028mb, Humidity: 87%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 07:59 GMT, Sunset: 16:22 GMT
- Tuesday: Sunny, Maximum Temperature: 4°C (39°F) Minimum Temperature: -2°C (28°F)Maximum Temperature: 4°C (39°F), Minimum Temperature: -2°C (28°F), Wind Direction: South Easterly, Wind Speed: 4mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1037mb, Humidity: 64%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 07:58 GMT, Sunset: 16:24 GMT
- Wednesday: Sunny Intervals, Maximum Temperature: 4°C (39°F) Minimum Temperature: 0°C (32°F)Maximum Temperature: 4°C (39°F), Minimum Temperature: 0°C (32°F), Wind Direction: South Easterly, Wind Speed: 2mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1039mb, Humidity: 72%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 07:57 GMT, Sunset: 16:25 GMT
- Monday: Heavy Rain, Maximum Temperature: 5°C (41°F) Minimum Temperature: 2°C (36°F)
Category Archives: Kings Cross Station Refurbishment
We wrote in January amid all the back slapping about the ‘completion’ of Kings Cross Square that there would be issues with keeping it clean and tidy and a welcoming public space. In any public realm one needs to be … Continue reading
Kings Cross Square is staggering towards the finish line as more hoardings come down. But there still seems to be a way to go. Here’s a panorama of the square so far to try to give an impression of what … Continue reading
The campaign for a safe pedestrian/cycle bridge across the tracks at the immediate rear of King’s Cross station has written to Google to request they they build the bridge. If you’d like to add your name to that letter, or … Continue reading
Announcing that Google will delay moving into its new King’s Cross HQ from 2016 to 2017 to enable them to design a more ambitious building Joe Borrett, Head of Real Estate and Construction at Google, said in Tuesday’s Telegraph: “We … Continue reading
Kings Cross has opened its new old front square and already the space appears to have mastered its first debacle by apparently inviting only the residents on the Islington side of Kings Cross who received invites with lanyards and vouchers … Continue reading
At last Network Rail and their partners have finished the Kings Cross station programme and now the Kings Cross community has a new public space to live with. This morning, now the celebrities have departed we can start to … Continue reading