- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 520,538 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road December 10, 2018Using measurements recorded up to Monday 10 Dec 2018 08:00:00 GMT, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road December 10, 2018
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: King’s Cross People
From 2pm to 6pm on Sunday 5 June 2016 Mike Jackson (of the film ‘Pride‘ fame) will once again open his small plantsman’s garden to the public at 1 Battlebridge Court as part of the Barnsbury Group. Mike’s stunning garden … Continue reading
The Kings Cross based Atelier Tammam, more known for its outstanding ethical fashion and bridal ware have created a “Sustainable World Art Competition & Exhibition” here in Kings Cross,the first of its kind. Come and see the Public Exhibition: May … Continue reading
Judith Paris, founder of King’s Cross special enterprise group, Get More, has set up a Farm Drop in King’s Cross and will be hosting a taster evening this Friday. Farm Drop is a new way of buying food produced within … Continue reading
Local Bob Stuckey has got in touch with a lovely proposal to raise funds for plaque to put the King back into Kings Cross – Bob writes: ‘During his lifetime as Prince of Wales, Prince Regent and King George IV … Continue reading
Lovely film of Kings Cross legend, Dave Elvis from London Cares – who are funding people to make films about older folk. You can find Dave on Twitter and Facebook. The King is not dead, merely living in Kings Cross. … Continue reading
A Kings Cross resident and dad, together with dads from Primrose Hill, Kentish Town and Bloomsbury has started what might become one of London’s coolest chain gangs, fitted not only with a tool-set as much as with nappy bags and … Continue reading
Local community theatre organisation Y Touring based at the OneKX building on Judd St has completed stage one of a stunning photographic project and is looking for help with stage two. Stage one was taking portrait photos of local people; … Continue reading
Local activist Peter Tompkins owns St Pancras Clocktower and wants it to be used as a community asset. The stunning flat is ideal for smaller management committee or working group meetings. It’s a wonderful place to brainstorm and make plans. … Continue reading