- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 521,990 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road January 22, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Tuesday 22 Jan 2019 04:00:00 GMT, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road January 22, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: How to get things done locally
If you have issues you want to raise about living or working in the area around the Cally Road then go along to the Caledonian Ward Partnership meeting Wednesday 11 February 7 pm All Saints Church on the corner of … Continue reading
Do you share a vision to bring all of King’s Cross together – north, west, east and south? There are lots of wonderful community groups in this area, not all of them are able to access the huge resources being … Continue reading
With Spring in their Planning Steps, the Steering Team of the Neighbourhood Forum for King’s Cross is looking to a practical solution to get neighbourhood pangs and ambitions off the ground. A small group of local folk have been researching … Continue reading