- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 524,635 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road March 24, 2019Levels for site Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Sunday 24 Mar 2019 02:00:00 GMT, Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Sunday 24 Mar 2019 00:00:00 GMT, Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Sunday 24 Mar 2019 00:00:00 GMT, Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Measurement) For more in […]
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road March 24, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Community groups
The brilliant StillOneLDN with Barnsbury Community Group are running an event on Friday 12th February to give local 14 to 25 year olds the chance to have their say about the election for Mayor of London . Held at the … Continue reading
Parents and Careres of different backgrounds and across the region, who have come together in a grass roots drive to improve central London’s biggest playground, Coram’s Fields, call all other parents, carers and young people, who the grounds, to an … Continue reading
Local residents group CallySouth organised a public meeting attended by 50 people at the Driver pub on Monday June 8. The meeting’s aim was to discuss ways to return traffic levels on Wharfdale Road to those that existed before the new … Continue reading
If you have issues you want to raise about living or working in the area around the Cally Road then go along to the Caledonian Ward Partnership meeting Wednesday 11 February 7 pm All Saints Church on the corner of … Continue reading
7pm Wednesday 19th February London Canal Museum Regent’s Canal flows through five London boroughs and everyone is welcome to the next meeting of Friends of Regent’s Canal. The agenda will include brief discussions on the future of Friends of Regent’s … Continue reading
King’s Cross Development Forum was set up in 2002 by Camden Council in association with Islington Council to be a key means by which our local community can give our views on the massive King’s Cross Central development taking place … Continue reading
Environment and arts charity King’s Cross Community Projects ran their first street tree maintenance day on Sunday 19 January where they were joined by volunteers from the local community. They covered the north east quarter of King’s Cross. The staff … Continue reading