- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 526,529 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 23, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Thursday 23 May 2019 20:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 23, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Bingfield Park
E-fit Released of indecent Assault Suspect A man who indecently assaulted a 17-year-old girl on a bus is being sought by police in Islington. On 25 January 2010 at about 10:40am, the victim, a student, got on to the 253 … Continue reading
Sparkplug is a wonderful project in north Kings Cross that works with local young people especially those most in need. For years they have worked in a converted toilet and a sea container in a decrepit compound on the edge … Continue reading
The long running struggle of bird feeders Vs squirrels continues in Bingfield Park (click here for some history and video). After successful trials of a Nuttery seed feeder in the dense branch cover of what may be a mulberry tree … Continue reading
Sparkplug is a fantastic project based in Bingfield Park – it works with small numbers of the hardest to reach young people through motorbike safety and maintenance courses. They have a great little website (partially completed). The Council is rebuilding … Continue reading