- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 525,570 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 21, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Sunday 21 Apr 2019 23:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 3 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 3 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 21, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: St Pancras redevelopment
There was a disturbance at St Pancras last night as scuffles erupted around a demonstration. It was widely covered on social media and in mainstream media – here are some excerpts, I’ll try to cover both points of view. If … Continue reading
One of many highlights of Arrivals was the commissioning of Time out of Place a film by Semiconductor (aka Ruth Jarman and Joe Gerhardt) The Kings Cross area in London is rapidly transforming, creating a city in flux. Semiconductor captured … Continue reading
Arrivals, the 10 day KX cultural event programme, launches next Wednesday with the opening of St Pancras International. There are loads of activities, performances and exhibitions going on in and around King’s Cross – from the CYP Art Flat on … Continue reading
A friend tipped me off that recent changes at St Pancras now allowed passengers into the part-restored Barlow trainshed and even without having a ticket. The internal views are simply beautiful – the steelwork has been painted back to its … Continue reading