- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 520,662 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road December 13, 2018Levels for site Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Wednesday 12 Dec 2018 18:00:00 GMT, Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Thursday 13 Dec 2018 08:00:00 GMT, Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Thursday 13 Dec 2018 08:00:00 GMT, Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Trigger) For more inf […]
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road December 13, 2018
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Regents Quarter
We’ve been having a lot of fun this morning with a community driven re-branding of Kings Cross, rather than letting Foxtons do it for us. We’ve had dozens of suggestions from the sublime to the ridiculous to add to our … Continue reading
Work on the northern block of Regent Quarter has now started and the developer’s web-site has been updated with visuals and plans for the site: http://www.regentquarter.com The project includes the development of the old print works and a public walkway through … Continue reading