- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 522,895 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road February 15, 2019Levels for site Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Monday 11 Feb 2019 20:00:00 GMT, Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Tuesday 12 Feb 2019 15:00:00 GMT, Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Tuesday 12 Feb 2019 15:00:00 GMT, Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Trigger) For more informat […]
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road February 15, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: King’s Place, York Way
Storm clouds over Kings Place as Guardian moots move in rent negotiation and ding dong over digital direction
The Guardian has fired a traditional opening shot in any rent renegotiation by floating rumours of a move from its Kings Place office. And there’s a right old ding dong about how to finance the Guardian and its digital ambitions … Continue reading
Developers propose some large buildings on the land behind the concrete works and construction training centre by Randell’s Road and York Way according to plans published on the Council website yesterday. This is the ‘Islington Triangle’ site that was … Continue reading
We’ve been having a lot of fun this morning with a community driven re-branding of Kings Cross, rather than letting Foxtons do it for us. We’ve had dozens of suggestions from the sublime to the ridiculous to add to our … Continue reading
Few opportunities exist in towns like London to help its residents to get better public facilities. Usually there is not enough space, or the land is too expensive for such undertakings. A rare occasion for Camden and Islington residents arose … Continue reading
The Mayor's Planning and Housing Committee will be visiting King's Cross at 10am this Tuesday 14th December. King's Cross Railway Lands Group, King's Cross Community Projects and the King's Cross Access campaign will meet the committee at the junction of … Continue reading
West Euston Partnership will soon be launching a new pre-apprenticeship pilot project targeting 18-24 year olds. The project, funded by Network Rail, aims to offer places for up to 40 young people on training programmes to improve basic skills for … Continue reading