- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 525,517 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 19, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Friday 19 Apr 2019 23:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 3 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 3 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 3 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 19, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Kings Cross Station Refurbishment
As part of the consultation process, many of us fed back to Network Rail a real concern the new public space would not be managed well. The result being worse than what we had before as the area attracts even more … Continue reading
A two day family friendly festival takes place this weekend at Granary Square. It will include a range of free events and activities. There will be loads to see and do including; · Chimney sweep lessons for children · Penny … Continue reading
HS2 plans for Euston Station collapse in a costing shambles reminiscent of the Kings Cross overspend
I feel for the poor people affected by the omnishambles that is the HS2 plans for Euston reported in the Camden New Journal. Hundreds of people have had the threat of demolition hanging over their head for ages, only to … Continue reading
A quick sneak shot of the front of the station now the green canopy has been removed and what appears to be the framework for the rain shelter is going in. I just stuck my phone through the hoarding hence … Continue reading
At last, the final parts of the 1970s canopy are down opening up new vistas. Particularly impressive is the view of St Pancras that will greet passengers as they leave the station from the new exit only (ish) arches.
At Transport for London and LB Camden’s all new improved King’s Cross Station York Way bus stop tonight passengers are still in the dark (see picture taken at 6.30pm, left). The bus stop should be lit making people waiting feel … Continue reading
Popped over to the station between stuffing potted shrimp and sparkly wine down us this morning to see a host of wonderful construction workers tearing down the last bit of the nasty plastic canopy that’s hidden the original frontage since … Continue reading