- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 525,462 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 18, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Thursday 18 Apr 2019 11:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Moderate Index: 5 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :High Index: 7 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website. […]
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 18, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Kings Cross Station Refurbishment
TFL says it needs more time and more consultations on Kings Cross. It is not an unknown. In fact, most people in London will recognize Kings Cross as a manic place for traffic, pedestrians and cyclists. We at Kings Cross … Continue reading
We wrote in January amid all the back slapping about the ‘completion’ of Kings Cross Square that there would be issues with keeping it clean and tidy and a welcoming public space. In any public realm one needs to be … Continue reading
Kings Cross Square is staggering towards the finish line as more hoardings come down. But there still seems to be a way to go. Here’s a panorama of the square so far to try to give an impression of what … Continue reading
The campaign for a safe pedestrian/cycle bridge across the tracks at the immediate rear of King’s Cross station has written to Google to request they they build the bridge. If you’d like to add your name to that letter, or … Continue reading
Announcing that Google will delay moving into its new King’s Cross HQ from 2016 to 2017 to enable them to design a more ambitious building Joe Borrett, Head of Real Estate and Construction at Google, said in Tuesday’s Telegraph: “We … Continue reading
Kings Cross has opened its new old front square and already the space appears to have mastered its first debacle by apparently inviting only the residents on the Islington side of Kings Cross who received invites with lanyards and vouchers … Continue reading