- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 520,538 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road December 10, 2018Using measurements recorded up to Monday 10 Dec 2018 08:00:00 GMT, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road December 10, 2018
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Kings Cross N1C, railwayslands
The outdoor King’s Cross pond designed by Ooze Architects has become a firm favourite for both swimmers and urban wildlife enthusiasts. In April we reported that it was threatened with closure. Shortly after that it appeared to have been saved. … Continue reading
All the palaver about off shore companies can feel a little distant at times but you can just walk up to the door of many Kings Cross properties and experience it for yourself. Private Eye produced a map of property acquired … Continue reading
The King’s Cross pond, or ‘Of Soil and Water’ to use the title of this temporary art installation near the York Way railway bridge, was planned to exist for just two years. After that it will be filled in and … Continue reading
The Guardian has now paused work on its creative space planned for the Goods Shed next to Waitrose according to Event Magazine who have a full piece on it. Due to open in Autumn this year the space was always … Continue reading
Robert Milne of King’s Cross Development Forum writes: At its next meeting, on 8 July, the Forum will hear from Heatherwick Studio and Argent about the (possibly controversial) intentions for the Coal Drops. Heatherwick Studio is also designing the Google headquarters … Continue reading
The new Pancras Square Leisure Centre opens on 19 July and the run up is being advertised locally with flyers being delivered to nearby Camden and Islington homes. The flyer offers a free swim which can be booked online and … Continue reading