- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 525,462 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 18, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Thursday 18 Apr 2019 11:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Moderate Index: 5 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :High Index: 7 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website. […]
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 18, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Category Archives: Anti Social Behaviour
Yet another water leak in the area, this time at Pentonville Prison jogged memories of other leaks along the Cally and nearby. The leaks below are all within 500 metres of each other along the same road. The February … Continue reading →
Local people will be familiar with the exploits of convicted landlord Andrew Panayi on the Cally Road. But what is the extent of his property empire on the Cally? We can shine a light on a small part of it … Continue reading →
Correspondence released under FOI between the Prison Minister and the Chair of the Independent Monitoring Board at HMP Pentonville reveals a weird sense of complacency and blunders by the Ministry of Justice. Ministers were aware of the window problems at … Continue reading →
I have written to the Borough Commander of Islington Police asking her to investigate whether corporate manslaughter played a role in the recent death at Pentonville Prison. The Corporate Manslaughter and Corporate Homicide act was extended to cover custody in … Continue reading →
Yesterday’s murder at Pentonville comes as little surprise given the substantial rise in violence at the troubled local prison over recent years. Government data shows a sharp rise in serious prisoner on prisoner assaults from less than one a … Continue reading →
Anyone seen anyone furtively using a state of the art white four rotor drone locally? They may have been rehearsing flying drugs and phones into the ‘ville on the cally. Remarkably an officer topped one ‘in mid flight’ – they … Continue reading →
There’s a large number of properties in old and new Kings Cross owned by offshore companies. In one building alone, the Arthouse 33 flats owned by companies in exotic locations many with high opacity about their true ownership. At the … Continue reading →
The police have asked for this notice to be distributed through community outlets. I am sure all Kings Cross people who can remember the terrible 7/7 attack will want to express their solidarity with, in particular the communities who live … Continue reading →