- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 522,895 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road February 15, 2019Levels for site Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Monday 11 Feb 2019 20:00:00 GMT, Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Tuesday 12 Feb 2019 15:00:00 GMT, Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Tuesday 12 Feb 2019 15:00:00 GMT, Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Trigger) For more informat […]
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road February 15, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Author Archives: Sophie Talbot
Thursday and the volunteers from London Wildlife Trust at Camley Street Natural Park were hard at work again. They were looking after the rich mix of naturally set and cultivated plants on the towpath and the path above between Maiden … Continue reading
Hillview Love my Neighbour Festival Saturday 5th August 2017 2pm to 10pm Live Music Orquestra Estelar Ash Walker Bitter & Twisted The Harmonic Cats Nick & Jon from Midhope Gwang Djembe Drummers Dance Escuela de Baile – flamenco Ankhile Putt … Continue reading
I’m sure everyone in King’s Cross would want to stand in solidarity with the people of Manchester right now. The loss of a child is something no one ever recovers from. The future will be a hard one for so … Continue reading
Community based pressure groups always said allowing the eleven storey building heights at the south end of King’s Cross Railways Lands, now trademarked as King’s Cross, and the building height at King’s Place would result in further high buildings locally. … Continue reading
Head to St Pancras Open Weekend on the 4 & 5 February where visitors will get the chance to learn more from heritage experts, engineers and volunteers about St Pancras Locks on the Regent’s Canal. As part of the Open Weekend, on … Continue reading
On Saturday 18 February 12.00 to 13.30 people are invited to gather outside the entrance of the former Holloway prison on Parkhurst Road, N7 to support a call for the building to be opened for public use. Holloway prison closed last … Continue reading
Spotted by Patrick and Sarah Swan in the hidden garden between Northdown and Balfe Streets on Monday, was this incredible flock of endangered Fieldfares. They explain: “The flock was actually much larger than the photo shows. The birds were around for … Continue reading
Copenhagen Youth Project at 172 Copenhagen Street N1 0ST is a unique youth project working in partnership with young people to create and sustain positive youth culture. Every year 90% of young people that CYP work with aged 7 to 11, … Continue reading