- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 521,858 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road January 18, 2019Levels for site Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Friday 18 Jan 2019 04:00:00 GMT, Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Friday 18 Jan 2019 05:00:00 GMT, Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding: Low Index: 1 (Trigger)Friday 18 Jan 2019 05:00:00 GMT, Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding: Low Index: 1 (Trigger) For more informatio […]
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road January 18, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Author Archives: Daniel Zylbersztajn
There was once a green valley with a pretty stream, before they dumped without any consideration all their rubbish and poo in the waters, so it became poisonous and smelly and rather than stop their activities, they tunnelled the … Continue reading
Parents and Careres of different backgrounds and across the region, who have come together in a grass roots drive to improve central London’s biggest playground, Coram’s Fields, call all other parents, carers and young people, who the grounds, to an … Continue reading
When I first discussed air pollution with my friends, amongst the parents the school my daughter was attending, and with many others, they often looked at me, as if I was some sort of green radical. Maybe I am. I … Continue reading
The Guardian seems to love Kings Cross. Based on the North-Eastern side, they must be happy. Long gone are the echoes that once it was the building it occupies, Kings Place that was once called a construction monster by many … Continue reading
A year ago we raised the issue of Camden only providing a new swimming pool of the length of 25 meters plus a small hot tub pool. There clearly was no space, or maybe there was but a lack of … Continue reading
Kings Cross four unidirectional lanes for cars, but sorry we are not able to afford space for a cycle lane, it would slow the cars down!
TfL argues that buses and cars would be delayed severely when segregated cycle lanes would be introduced in the main roads of Kings Cross. In the appendix of their results of the most recent consultation, we are given a taste … Continue reading
I have received an update from councillor Sarah Hayward on the matter reported here https://kingscrossenvironment.com/2014/07/12/unbelievable-new-private-community-block-closes-off-key-safe-cycling-route/Let’s hope they can remove the gate to allow for easy through cycling. It can’t be that hard to implement this with an interest to sooth … Continue reading
The new built estate, Bloomsbury Gardens, has this week closed off, what has become over the last few years, a key safe passage cycling route of Kings Cross. The access way to the estate and for deliveries of Westminster Kingsway … Continue reading