Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Daniel Zylbersztajn on Stop making our Postal Rail a… Albert Beale on Stop making our Postal Rail a… August 2017 –… on Stop making our Postal Rail a… pilgrimbeart on Black-Cab Drivers and idling e… John Ashwell on Kings Cross remains a Race Tra… OC on Kings Cross remains a Race Tra… Geoffrey Eagland on Kings Cross remains a Race Tra… Daniel Zylbersztajn on Kings Cross remains a Race Tra…
Twitter @kingscrossukMy Tweets
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 508,483 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road February 22, 2018Using measurements recorded up to Thursday 22 Feb 2018 03:00:00 GMT, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road February 22, 2018
- Thursday: Light Cloud, Maximum Temperature: 5°C (41°F) Minimum Temperature: 1°C (34°F)Maximum Temperature: 5°C (41°F), Minimum Temperature: 1°C (34°F), Wind Direction: Easterly, Wind Speed: 10mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1025mb, Humidity: 52%, UV Risk: 2, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 07:01 GMT, Sunset: 17:28 GMT
- Friday: Sunny Intervals, Maximum Temperature: 5°C (41°F) Minimum Temperature: -1°C (30°F)Maximum Temperature: 5°C (41°F), Minimum Temperature: -1°C (30°F), Wind Direction: Easterly, Wind Speed: 13mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1022mb, Humidity: 52%, UV Risk: 2, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 06:59 GMT, Sunset: 17:30 GMT
- Saturday: Sunny, Maximum Temperature: 5°C (41°F) Minimum Temperature: 0°C (32°F)Maximum Temperature: 5°C (41°F), Minimum Temperature: 0°C (32°F), Wind Direction: East North Easterly, Wind Speed: 14mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1021mb, Humidity: 53%, UV Risk: 2, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 06:57 GMT, Sunset: 17:31 GMT
- Thursday: Light Cloud, Maximum Temperature: 5°C (41°F) Minimum Temperature: 1°C (34°F)
Author Archives: Daniel Zylbersztajn
The Royal Mail infrastructure of tunnels that connect Whitechapel with Mount Pleasant Postal Sorting Office and Paddington Station and which was closed in 2003 will scandalously reopen in September 2017 as a Postal Museum tourist attraction called “Mail Ride” (see … Continue reading
We are not willing to continue to take the pollution by cars that are forced through our streets, nor do we wish to accept their noise nor the dangers posed by continuously speeding vehicles.
Good that I have an email from Sadiq Khan, where his assistant promised to look into the traffic at King’s Cross, before he got elected on 11/3/16:
After a publicity stunt with a flashmob in cold water, the petition to save the swimming pond in Kings Cross is in full flow. The organiser, Imogen Radford, says she would like to reach the 5000 signature mark, before she … Continue reading
A boulevard of coffee shops, independent shops and some restaurants, along Kings Cross Road was a long term vision some locals in the South of Kings Cross always had, and it seems that this vision has taken on shape now … Continue reading
A trial structure of a segregated two-lane cycle path on Tavistock Place in Bloomsbury, adjacent to Kings Cross / St Pancras (leading to Torrington Place), is under threat of being demolished, due to a disgruntled group of a handful, but … Continue reading
Come and join us on Sunday the 19th. of June 2016, 17.45 Fellow parents and carers of the wider Kings Cross and Bloomsbury area have worked for eight months to set up a user group of interested stakeholders (e.g. parents, children, … Continue reading
There was once a green valley with a pretty stream, before they dumped without any consideration all their rubbish and poo in the waters, so it became poisonous and smelly and rather than stop their activities, they tunnelled the … Continue reading
Parents and Careres of different backgrounds and across the region, who have come together in a grass roots drive to improve central London’s biggest playground, Coram’s Fields, call all other parents, carers and young people, who the grounds, to an … Continue reading