Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Twitter @kingscrossukMy Tweets
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 494,240 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road June 28, 2017Using measurements recorded up to Wednesday 28 Jun 2017 01:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement) For more information please see the London Air websi […]
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road June 28, 2017
- Tuesday: Heavy Rain, Minimum Temperature: 15°C (59°F)Minimum Temperature: 15°C (59°F), Wind Direction: North North Easterly, Wind Speed: 6mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1006mb, Humidity: 67%, UV Risk: 4, Pollution: Low, Sunset: 21:22 BST
- Wednesday: Light Cloud, Maximum Temperature: 18°C (64°F) Minimum Temperature: 13°C (55°F)Maximum Temperature: 18°C (64°F), Minimum Temperature: 13°C (55°F), Wind Direction: North Westerly, Wind Speed: 8mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 996mb, Humidity: 75%, UV Risk: 3, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 04:45 BST, Sunset: 21:22 BST
- Thursday: Thick Cloud, Maximum Temperature: 19°C (66°F) Minimum Temperature: 14°C (57°F)Maximum Temperature: 19°C (66°F), Minimum Temperature: 14°C (57°F), Wind Direction: South Westerly, Wind Speed: 8mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 995mb, Humidity: 63%, UV Risk: 4, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 04:46 BST, Sunset: 21:22 BST
- Tuesday: Heavy Rain, Minimum Temperature: 15°C (59°F)
Author Archives: William Perrin
The Council put out a statement yesterday reassuring people in the aftermath of the awful Grenfell fire: ‘Islington Council always follows the most up to date advice on all aspects of building safety. I am confident that we have good … Continue reading
Kings Cross is more famous for its intense urban-ness but on a lovely Spring day with the trees freshly in leaf the harsh urban edges are softened a little by the greenery. Here’s a few pics from this morning.
In a radical efficiency move Camden Council is to be replaced entirely by software with public services delivered by cash machines, parking meters and street cleaning robots controlled by an ‘artificial brain’. We can reveal today that the brain, christened … Continue reading
The Kings Cross rental market never ceases to amaze. Here’s the latest on spareroom.co.uk – 13 people in three rooms, one a dorm room of seven (also on Gumtree). Not quite sure where it is – but the map pin suggests … Continue reading
Thanks to the lovely people in the Facebook Group Camden a Pictoral History for the pic.