Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Twitter @kingscrossukMy Tweets
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 490,711 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 25, 2017Using measurements recorded up to Thursday 25 May 2017 10:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 3 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 3 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 3 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 25, 2017
- Thursday: Sunny, Maximum Temperature: 25°C (77°F) Minimum Temperature: 15°C (59°F)Maximum Temperature: 25°C (77°F), Minimum Temperature: 15°C (59°F), Wind Direction: Easterly, Wind Speed: 9mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1024mb, Humidity: 43%, UV Risk: 7, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 04:56 BST, Sunset: 20:59 BST
- Friday: Sunny, Maximum Temperature: 25°C (77°F) Minimum Temperature: 18°C (64°F)Maximum Temperature: 25°C (77°F), Minimum Temperature: 18°C (64°F), Wind Direction: East South Easterly, Wind Speed: 11mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1019mb, Humidity: 41%, UV Risk: 7, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 04:55 BST, Sunset: 21:01 BST
- Saturday: Sunny Intervals, Maximum Temperature: 27°C (81°F) Minimum Temperature: 17°C (63°F)Maximum Temperature: 27°C (81°F), Minimum Temperature: 17°C (63°F), Wind Direction: South South Westerly, Wind Speed: 9mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1013mb, Humidity: 61%, UV Risk: 7, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 04:54 BST, Sunset: 21:02 BST
- Thursday: Sunny, Maximum Temperature: 25°C (77°F) Minimum Temperature: 15°C (59°F)
Search Results for: manslaughter
The recent round of inquests into tragic cycling deaths with poor TfL road design in the spotlight prompted me to ask the Crown Prosecution Service for a statement on the accident that tragically killed Deep Lee in Kings Cross two … Continue reading
TfL ‘assisting police with their enquiries’ and hiding behind their lawyers on Kings Cross corporate manslaughter issues
It’s taken TfL 9 months to decide to hide behind their lawyers in responding to my request for information they hold on corporate manslaughter issues in Kings Cross. But say TfL: ‘the police investigation into the Kings Cross incident you … Continue reading
Our campaign to see TfL held to account in the Courts for its mismanagement of the Kings Cross junctions has gone up a notch today – The Times reports today an interview with the Met’s head of traffic death investigation: … Continue reading
The BBC covered the Kings Cross road safety issues that we’ve been campaigning on. Our very own Sophie Talbot did a lap of the gyratory with a helmet cam. I used the excellent Whatdotheyknow website to make a freedom of … Continue reading
In October 2011 a young woman cyclist was killed at a junction in Kings Cross managed by TfL. TfL was aware that the junction was dangerous following a report TfL itself commissioned. TfL was also aware that the junction did not … Continue reading