- Happy Xmas
- Pentonville facilities not ‘safe, decent and legal’
- Copenhagen Youth Project gives Christmas wishes to all
- Cally Arts looking after the towpath trees as London recognises importance of trees
- Pentonville suicide in part due to repeated failures by prison, inquest hears – corporate manslaughter?
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
josephinebacon on Pentonville suicide in part du… God is a Manc on Oasis in Kings Cross – S… Garnet on Beaconsfield buildings –… Matt Hitchin on Flatiron Steak replacing TED o… josephinebacon on Flatiron Steak replacing TED o… William Perrin on Death at Pentonville Prison sh… Patrick Gilliland on Thornhill Bridge Community Gar… josephinebacon on NHS Sustainability and Transfo…
Twitter @kingscrossukMy Tweets
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 479,257 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road January 16, 2017Using measurements recorded up to Monday 16 Jan 2017 09:00:00 GMT, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 3 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road January 16, 2017
- Monday: Heavy Rain, Maximum Temperature: 5°C (41°F) Minimum Temperature: 2°C (36°F)Maximum Temperature: 5°C (41°F), Minimum Temperature: 2°C (36°F), Wind Direction: East South Easterly, Wind Speed: 1mph, Visibility: Moderate, Pressure: 1028mb, Humidity: 87%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 07:59 GMT, Sunset: 16:22 GMT
- Tuesday: Sunny, Maximum Temperature: 4°C (39°F) Minimum Temperature: -2°C (28°F)Maximum Temperature: 4°C (39°F), Minimum Temperature: -2°C (28°F), Wind Direction: South Easterly, Wind Speed: 4mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1037mb, Humidity: 64%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 07:58 GMT, Sunset: 16:24 GMT
- Wednesday: Sunny Intervals, Maximum Temperature: 4°C (39°F) Minimum Temperature: 0°C (32°F)Maximum Temperature: 4°C (39°F), Minimum Temperature: 0°C (32°F), Wind Direction: South Easterly, Wind Speed: 2mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1039mb, Humidity: 72%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 07:57 GMT, Sunset: 16:25 GMT
- Monday: Heavy Rain, Maximum Temperature: 5°C (41°F) Minimum Temperature: 2°C (36°F)
Search Results for: manslaughter
The recent round of inquests into tragic cycling deaths with poor TfL road design in the spotlight prompted me to ask the Crown Prosecution Service for a statement on the accident that tragically killed Deep Lee in Kings Cross two … Continue reading
TfL ‘assisting police with their enquiries’ and hiding behind their lawyers on Kings Cross corporate manslaughter issues
It’s taken TfL 9 months to decide to hide behind their lawyers in responding to my request for information they hold on corporate manslaughter issues in Kings Cross. But say TfL: ‘the police investigation into the Kings Cross incident you … Continue reading
Our campaign to see TfL held to account in the Courts for its mismanagement of the Kings Cross junctions has gone up a notch today – The Times reports today an interview with the Met’s head of traffic death investigation: … Continue reading
The BBC covered the Kings Cross road safety issues that we’ve been campaigning on. Our very own Sophie Talbot did a lap of the gyratory with a helmet cam. I used the excellent Whatdotheyknow website to make a freedom of … Continue reading
In October 2011 a young woman cyclist was killed at a junction in Kings Cross managed by TfL. TfL was aware that the junction was dangerous following a report TfL itself commissioned. TfL was also aware that the junction did not … Continue reading