- Pentonville suicide in part due to repeated failures by prison, inquest hears – corporate manslaughter?
- Flatiron Steak replacing TED on Cally Road?
- King’s Cross tiger sighted on Regent’s Canal
- NHS Sustainability and Transformation Plans anger Islington residents
- Two escape from Pentonville on Sunday night by cutting through bars
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Twitter @kingscrossukMy Tweets
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 476,193 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road December 11, 2016Using measurements recorded up to Sunday 11 Dec 2016 08:00:00 GMT, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road December 11, 2016
- Sunday: Sunny, Maximum Temperature: 9°C (48°F) Minimum Temperature: 5°C (41°F)Maximum Temperature: 9°C (48°F), Minimum Temperature: 5°C (41°F), Wind Direction: West South Westerly, Wind Speed: 7mph, Visibility: Moderate, Pressure: 1026mb, Humidity: 81%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 07:57 GMT, Sunset: 15:51 GMT
- Monday: Light Rain, Maximum Temperature: 8°C (46°F) Minimum Temperature: 8°C (46°F)Maximum Temperature: 8°C (46°F), Minimum Temperature: 8°C (46°F), Wind Direction: South South Easterly, Wind Speed: 7mph, Visibility: Moderate, Pressure: 1023mb, Humidity: 83%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 07:58 GMT, Sunset: 15:51 GMT
- Tuesday: Light Rain, Maximum Temperature: 11°C (52°F) Minimum Temperature: 10°C (50°F)Maximum Temperature: 11°C (52°F), Minimum Temperature: 10°C (50°F), Wind Direction: Southerly, Wind Speed: 6mph, Visibility: Moderate, Pressure: 1020mb, Humidity: 93%, UV Risk: 1, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 07:59 GMT, Sunset: 15:51 GMT
- Sunday: Sunny, Maximum Temperature: 9°C (48°F) Minimum Temperature: 5°C (41°F)
Search Results for: manslaughter
The recent round of inquests into tragic cycling deaths with poor TfL road design in the spotlight prompted me to ask the Crown Prosecution Service for a statement on the accident that tragically killed Deep Lee in Kings Cross two … Continue reading
TfL ‘assisting police with their enquiries’ and hiding behind their lawyers on Kings Cross corporate manslaughter issues
It’s taken TfL 9 months to decide to hide behind their lawyers in responding to my request for information they hold on corporate manslaughter issues in Kings Cross. But say TfL: ‘the police investigation into the Kings Cross incident you … Continue reading
Our campaign to see TfL held to account in the Courts for its mismanagement of the Kings Cross junctions has gone up a notch today – The Times reports today an interview with the Met’s head of traffic death investigation: … Continue reading
The BBC covered the Kings Cross road safety issues that we’ve been campaigning on. Our very own Sophie Talbot did a lap of the gyratory with a helmet cam. I used the excellent Whatdotheyknow website to make a freedom of … Continue reading
In October 2011 a young woman cyclist was killed at a junction in Kings Cross managed by TfL. TfL was aware that the junction was dangerous following a report TfL itself commissioned. TfL was also aware that the junction did not … Continue reading