There will be loads to see and do including;
· Chimney sweep lessons for children
· Penny farthing races
· The crowning of the new Pearly King of St Pancras
· Boat trips on the canal with the London Canal Museum
· Gilbert Scott Gin Garden (for the parents…)
· KERB doing Victorian inspired menus
· Ferris wheel in Granary Square
· Street magicians and clairvoyants
· Gasholder No. 8 will be open to the public
· Great Northern Hotel doing Victorian inspired cocktails
· Old fashioned fairground games, including good old fashioned crockery smashing
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Twitter @kingscrossukMy Tweets
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 511,801 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 27, 2018Using measurements recorded up to Friday 27 Apr 2018 08:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 3 (Measurement) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road April 27, 2018
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.