There’s an unusually bad set of dips and bumps in the road at the junction of Euston Road and York Way at the moment. There has been some bad patching of the road here in the past and tyre-scrub of turning HGVs and buses has ruckled the road surface up in an odd way. The real danger comes when you are cycling through it – the dips and grooves seem to grab your front wheel alarmingly. The photo can’t quite do it justice. I reported it over a week ago, making clear how dangerous it seems but as of yesterday, no action.
- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 520,746 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road December 15, 2018Using measurements recorded up to Saturday 15 Dec 2018 20:00:00 GMT, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road December 15, 2018
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.