Work to complete the second phase of pavement widening and a ‘pinch point’ crossing in York Way is now scheduled from Monday February 4th. The improvements fall short of what many of us wanted – real traffic calming in York Way (and for all one-way roads in King’s Cross) The improvements also fall short of the original Camden consultation options as these were vetoed by TFL. It’s another small step in making KX a better place to live, work and study although I’m sure we all await a bolder plan, with a real vision to deliver a world-class city centre environment.
- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 526,607 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 26, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Sunday 26 May 2019 14:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 26, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.