Very excited today. Kings Cross Community Projects’ greenwall (now called the living sculpture) project has been mentioned in the FT and it doesn’t even physically exist yet! Our locally based sculptor, the rather fab Neil Ayling is exhibiting in his first solo show and isn’t shy in telling the FT about the wonderful sculpture he’s designed to sit on the north end of the King’s Cross gyratory system on Wharfdale Road.
- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 526,355 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 19, 2019There are no recent data for Camden - Euston Road.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 19, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.