Thanks so much to everyone for contributing your experiences of being a road user on the infamous King’s Cross gyratory system. We have started documenting each issue you have raised in a new google map (bear with us, it’s a slow process!). We aim to use this map to show the extent of the design faults of the traffic system here so that we can press Transport for London to redesign the entire thing rather than implementing piecemeal ‘improvements’ that often only make the situation worse. So please carry on adding your experiences by commenting here.
- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 526,606 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 26, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Sunday 26 May 2019 14:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 26, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.