There was a touching, simple ceremony last night to install a ghost bike in memory of 24 year old ‘Deep’ Lee who was killed on 3 October by an HGV at the deadly junction of York Way and Pentonville Road. James Thomas who made the ghost bike spoke powerfully about the memorial, Cllr Paul Braithwaite (Camden) was forceful in his support of the campaign to make TfL answer corporate manslaughter charges and Jenny Jones AM (Green) also spoke about the senseless waste of life on TfL roads. 50-60 people attended.
- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 522,895 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road February 15, 2019Levels for site Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Monday 11 Feb 2019 20:00:00 GMT, Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Tuesday 12 Feb 2019 15:00:00 GMT, Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Tuesday 12 Feb 2019 15:00:00 GMT, Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Trigger) For more informat […]
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road February 15, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.