There was a touching, simple ceremony last night to install a ghost bike in memory of 24 year old ‘Deep’ Lee who was killed on 3 October by an HGV at the deadly junction of York Way and Pentonville Road. James Thomas who made the ghost bike spoke powerfully about the memorial, Cllr Paul Braithwaite (Camden) was forceful in his support of the campaign to make TfL answer corporate manslaughter charges and Jenny Jones AM (Green) also spoke about the senseless waste of life on TfL roads. 50-60 people attended.
- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 526,388 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 20, 2019There are no recent data for Camden - Euston Road.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 20, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.