Chat live with Chief Inspector Claire Clark who is head of safer neighbourhood policing in Islington and Kings Cross Sergeant Michael Atkinson here from 7-9 pm today, 16 June 2011. The panel below will go live at 630 we’ll start answering questions from 7. If you want to ask anonymous questions mail me email@example.com and I’ll ask for you. All police and community issues are open – but we can’t deal with live investigations, things that might be in contempt of court and issues that could put people in danger.
- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 526,355 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 19, 2019There are no recent data for Camden - Euston Road.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 19, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.