I set up this site in 2006 partly to help me keep track of local street issues after years of work with neighbours and local public services to help clean the neighbourhood up. I did a walk on Saturday around the North bit of Kings Cross and reported the usual haul of grafitti tags and snapped off trees. Why not have a go yourself? It's good exercise and helps keep the neighbourhood clean. If you ae lucky enough to have a modern phone you can take pics and email them as you go to email@example.com
- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 522,065 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road January 24, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Thursday 24 Jan 2019 08:00:00 GMT, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road January 24, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.