Tony's Hemp Corner is no more and stripping out at No10 Caledonian Road a while ago revealed this lovely old signage in a 1950s, possibly earlier typeface which I snapped in the lovely light today. I think this is in a conservation area so hopefully the style will be retained. Do any readers or friends remember this as a cleaners or know when it last traded like this?
- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 526,355 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 19, 2019There are no recent data for Camden - Euston Road.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 19, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.