There has been an increase in problems with litter and tipping in the North part of Caledonian Ward in the last few months. Stuart has been assiduously reporting problems on Rufford Street to Contact islington and I have been doing a circuit of the area once a week. Paul Convery says he and his fellow councillors have been on to the council public realm people so we can hope to see an improvement. Here are some things reported in the last week or so:
- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 526,413 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 20, 2019There are no recent data for Camden - Euston Road.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 20, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.