I started this website in 2006 to help me record, get fixed and tell others about street issues in the Northern part of Kings Cross – mainly North of Copenhagen Street. I noticed quickly that if i made my private dialogue with the council public things seemed to get done more quickly. Over the years things have got better thanks to some good work by council officers, help from Councillor Convery and concerted action by neighbours. But i am concerned by some slippage in recent months. Here are some pictures of typical issues i picked up in a short bike ride on Friday evening (Sept 10th 2010). All now reported to contact Islington.
- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 526,355 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 19, 2019There are no recent data for Camden - Euston Road.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 19, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.