- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 523,233 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road February 23, 2019Levels for site Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Saturday 23 Feb 2019 05:00:00 GMT, Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding: Low Index: 1 (Measurement)Saturday 23 Feb 2019 08:00:00 GMT, Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding: Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Saturday 23 Feb 2019 08:00:00 GMT, Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding: Low Index: 3 (Trigger) For more info […]
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road February 23, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
To their Annual General Meeting. Discussions on the theme of
Employment and training opportunities in the King's Cross Development
Tuesday 18 November 2008, 7.00- 9.00pm
Professor Linda Clarke
University of Westminster, on creating successful training and job outcomes for local people
Camden Bengali Tenants and Parents Association, on local employment and training needs
• Latest news and campaign update
• Presentation of Annual Report
• Elections to Management Committee
The AGM will be followed by entertainment from Somali comedian Botan & by Bengali poetry read in English by Rob Inglis.
The venue is fully wheelchair accessible.
5 Caledonian Road