Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Twitter @kingscrossukMy Tweets
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 509,891 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road March 20, 2018Using measurements recorded up to Tuesday 20 Mar 2018 21:00:00 GMT, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road March 20, 2018
- Tuesday: Clear Sky, Minimum Temperature: 2°C (36°F)Minimum Temperature: 2°C (36°F), Wind Direction: North North Westerly, Wind Speed: 4mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1028mb, Humidity: 54%, UV Risk: 3, Pollution: Low, Sunset: 18:13 GMT
- Wednesday: Sunny Intervals, Maximum Temperature: 10°C (50°F) Minimum Temperature: 5°C (41°F)Maximum Temperature: 10°C (50°F), Minimum Temperature: 5°C (41°F), Wind Direction: Westerly, Wind Speed: 8mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1031mb, Humidity: 48%, UV Risk: 3, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 06:02 GMT, Sunset: 18:15 GMT
- Thursday: Light Cloud, Maximum Temperature: 11°C (52°F) Minimum Temperature: 6°C (43°F)Maximum Temperature: 11°C (52°F), Minimum Temperature: 6°C (43°F), Wind Direction: Westerly, Wind Speed: 11mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1019mb, Humidity: 62%, UV Risk: 3, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 06:00 GMT, Sunset: 18:16 GMT
- Tuesday: Clear Sky, Minimum Temperature: 2°C (36°F)
To their Annual General Meeting. Discussions on the theme of
Employment and training opportunities in the King's Cross Development
Tuesday 18 November 2008, 7.00- 9.00pm
Professor Linda Clarke
University of Westminster, on creating successful training and job outcomes for local people
Camden Bengali Tenants and Parents Association, on local employment and training needs
• Latest news and campaign update
• Presentation of Annual Report
• Elections to Management Committee
The AGM will be followed by entertainment from Somali comedian Botan & by Bengali poetry read in English by Rob Inglis.
The venue is fully wheelchair accessible.
5 Caledonian Road