Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Twitter @kingscrossukMy Tweets
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 557,712 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road October 28, 2021There are no recent data for Camden - Euston Road.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road October 28, 2021
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
At the first campaign organisers meeting last week, the campaign pressing Network Rail to replace the entrances to the station that will be closed as a result of current redevelopment with a pedestrian and cycle bridge gained a new name: Battlebridge Crossing.
This week's Islington Gazette has carried an article about the Mayor's Transport guru, Kulveer Ranger, pledging his and Transport for London's support for the campaign.
You can support the campaign in various ways:
1. Sign the petition and get all your contacts to do the same.
2. Write to your MP asking them to press the Transport Minister to get Network Rail to fund and build the bridge we need (it'll cost less than 1% of the station redevelopment budget).
3. Join us leafleting outside the new Guardian offices next week.
You can get the latest news about the campaign by subscribing to the campaign blog.