Whether you’re a community arts group, a pub or a cinema, if you run any kind of cultural programme VisitKX is here to help you. For free.
On VisitKX you’ll:
- share some of your ideas and find out what the neighbours are up to
- access the latest research on widening audiences and getting bums on seats
- learn how to make the most of your own neighbourhood
- identify sources of support and funding
- spread the word on your company’s accomplishments, ideas and ideals
Topics for support include:
2012 Prospects, 23rd October: Demystifying the process and progress of the Cultural Olympiad
Managing Volunteers, 5th November: Maximising the benefit of voluntary work schemes
Emerging Audiences, December 08-Feb 09 at venues in Islington and Camden.
Inclusion Initiatives, Dates in Spring 09: Intensive project development course
To find out more about the programme, email email@example.com