Lots of news this week from the campaign to Let Us Through King’s Cross Station. We want a bridge to replace the entrances we are going to lose, especially the one at the junction of Wharfdale Road and York Way. We have new pledges of support from locally based businesses. A Peer takes up the cause. Lib Dems and Conservatives take action. Network Rail, still the same old easily challenged arguments… Find out about these stories and lots more by subscribing to the blog at www.kingscrossaccess.com.
- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 526,606 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 26, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Sunday 26 May 2019 14:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 26, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.