- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 520,746 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road December 15, 2018Using measurements recorded up to Saturday 15 Dec 2018 20:00:00 GMT, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road December 15, 2018
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
For those that don’t get emails from the Farmer’s Market, here’s some of what’s in store for us this Sunday, yum yum yum….
Isabella Burino should be at the market this weekend. She creates lovely seasonal dishes with an Italian slant, using ingredients from our farmers. Perfect for a lazy weekend; tomorrow she will have –
Barley Salad with rocket, tomatoes,mushroom and green beans
Chicken Liver Pate
Panna Cotta and Strawberry Sauce
Broad Bean Dip
Butternut squash spinach mushroom soup
Keith Morgan will also be attending, paying his monthly visit with his delicious Norfolk honey, so make sure you catch him, or face a wait of a whole month ’til next time. We’ll also have a range of both wild and farmed mushrooms from William Rooney at Gourmet Mushrooms. Next week, on Sunday the 16th, Lincolnshire Poacher Cheese will be coming to the market. This visit will be instead of their regular monthly slot on the fourth Sunday of each month. They are rescheduling due to an appearance at the British Cheese Awards. Of course, all the favourite weekly producers should be in attendance. Islington Farmer’s Market takes place every Sunday atWilliam Tyndale School which is just behind Islington Town Hall (follow your nose – lamb burgers will be barbecuing!). For information: London Farmer’s Markets