Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Twitter @kingscrossukMy Tweets
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 509,801 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road March 19, 2018There are no recent data for Camden - Euston Road.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road March 19, 2018
- Sunday: Light Snow, Minimum Temperature: -1°C (30°F)Minimum Temperature: -1°C (30°F), Wind Direction: North Easterly, Wind Speed: 11mph, Visibility: Good, Pressure: 1009mb, Humidity: 69%, UV Risk: 2, Pollution: Low, Sunset: 18:10 GMT
- Monday: Sunny Intervals, Maximum Temperature: 3°C (37°F) Minimum Temperature: 1°C (34°F)Maximum Temperature: 3°C (37°F), Minimum Temperature: 1°C (34°F), Wind Direction: East North Easterly, Wind Speed: 17mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1015mb, Humidity: 48%, UV Risk: 3, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 06:07 GMT, Sunset: 18:11 GMT
- Tuesday: Sunny Intervals, Maximum Temperature: 8°C (46°F) Minimum Temperature: 1°C (34°F)Maximum Temperature: 8°C (46°F), Minimum Temperature: 1°C (34°F), Wind Direction: Northerly, Wind Speed: 12mph, Visibility: Very Good, Pressure: 1028mb, Humidity: 67%, UV Risk: 2, Pollution: Low, Sunrise: 06:04 GMT, Sunset: 18:13 GMT
- Sunday: Light Snow, Minimum Temperature: -1°C (30°F)
For those that don’t get emails from the Farmer’s Market, here’s some of what’s in store for us this Sunday, yum yum yum….
Isabella Burino should be at the market this weekend. She creates lovely seasonal dishes with an Italian slant, using ingredients from our farmers. Perfect for a lazy weekend; tomorrow she will have –
Barley Salad with rocket, tomatoes,mushroom and green beans
Chicken Liver Pate
Panna Cotta and Strawberry Sauce
Broad Bean Dip
Butternut squash spinach mushroom soup
Keith Morgan will also be attending, paying his monthly visit with his delicious Norfolk honey, so make sure you catch him, or face a wait of a whole month ’til next time. We’ll also have a range of both wild and farmed mushrooms from William Rooney at Gourmet Mushrooms. Next week, on Sunday the 16th, Lincolnshire Poacher Cheese will be coming to the market. This visit will be instead of their regular monthly slot on the fourth Sunday of each month. They are rescheduling due to an appearance at the British Cheese Awards. Of course, all the favourite weekly producers should be in attendance. Islington Farmer’s Market takes place every Sunday atWilliam Tyndale School which is just behind Islington Town Hall (follow your nose – lamb burgers will be barbecuing!). For information: London Farmer’s Markets