You may have heard of Kids Co (www.kidsco.org.uk), they work across London, including in King’s Cross, with our most vulnerable kids – the ones that are excluded from education, the refugee kids who have seen things that don’t bear thinking about, the ones that don’t get parenting or get frightening parenting, the violent kids, the ones we are all frightened of. They aim to give children back their childhoods. From 21st June – 30th August 2007, Kids Company will be renting the basement of Shoreditch Town Hall to host a large-scale exhibition of a range of young people’s artwork. Named ‘Demons and Angels – does it have to be this way?’ they hope the exhibition will create a wide-ranging public debate on the theme of social polarities. To find out more about this event and how you can support it, please contact Kids Co on 0207 371 7551 and see http://kids.hildebrand.co.uk/
- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 522,065 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road January 24, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Thursday 24 Jan 2019 08:00:00 GMT, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road January 24, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.