After months of letter writing and gentle pressure the Council has restored access control to TIlloch Street – this stub street, a remnant of the old rid system off the Caledonian Road is plagued with illegal skips, tipping and illegal parking. The lockable bollards there were damaged beyond repair and have now been replaced with very sturdy new bollards. Good stuff.
- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 526,590 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 25, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Saturday 25 May 2019 20:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 25, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.