The marker pen mafia has been busy again – will mail T-Mobile to get it cleaned – they normally respond quickly. This mast on York Way is an ugly thing. Will also see if i can interest T-Mobile in sponsoring the excellent community art projects run by the Copenhagen Youth Project on Copenhagen Street. They produce art with young people and sell it to companies with builders hoardings. The wider community of young people then respect the hoardings more and tend not to graffiti them. It is good for the kids who produce the art and good for the community.
- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 526,607 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 26, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Sunday 26 May 2019 14:00:00 BST, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road May 26, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.