I am startled to find that Chris Rose, doyenne of campaigners worldwide has featured this site on his campaign strategy website and his recent newsletter (this link to word document). Chris was behind the PR for the Brent Spar campaign that put Greenpeace on the front of newspapers worldwide. He has built a practice on the science and art of winning campaigns and has written a good book about it (which i have if anyone wants to borrow it locally) and runs a website on campaigning. Personally, I don’t think Chris’ stuff exploits new media sufficiently but have a look and judge it for yourselves. It is always nice to be recognised.
- The Wait continues for Changes to the Kings Cross Gyratory
- Time for… Brand New Community Cafe / Centre opened on Pentonville Road
- Checkpoint Cally to be set up at Kings Cross post Brexit
- London Wildlife Trust heroes at work again
- Stop making our Postal Rail a tourist attraction and get back to it carrying mail!
Looking for something here?
Get email updates from us
What people are saying
Follow us on Google+
Report street problems
... and if it's a major problem,
contact us as well and we'll write about it on this site
Do people read this stuff?
- 524,555 hits since Nov 2011
Big local issues
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road March 21, 2019Using measurements recorded up to Thursday 21 Mar 2019 23:00:00 GMT, for Camden - Euston Road (Roadside) Species Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) Banding :Low Index: 1 (Measurement)Species PM10 Particulate (PM10) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger)Species PM2.5 Particulate (PM25) Banding :Low Index: 2 (Trigger) For more information please see the London Air website.
- LAQN Site Camden - Euston Road March 21, 2019
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.